Chatting with your Keap and Infusionsoft Contacts right on your website is as easy as can be with FuseDesk’s native Live Chat for Keap and Infusionsoft.
To get started:
- Login to your FuseDesk App and click Chat Settings under Settings
- Click the green Live Chat + button
- Configure your chat widget and settings
- Copy the script and paste it into your website!
Adding the Live Chat Script to Your Website
You can send the live chat snippet to your webmaster to add to your site, or you can use Google Tag Manager to more easily manage tags across your sites without ever touching any code.
- Adding Live Chat with Google Tag Manager
- Adding Live Chat to WordPress with the free FuseDesk Plugin
- Adding Live Chat to WordPress without the FuseDesk Plugin
- Adding Live Chat to CustomerHub Membership Sites
- Adding Live Chat to Infusionsoft Order Forms and Shopping Cart
- Adding Live Chat to Infusionsoft and Keap Landing Pages
- Adding Live Chat to Shopify
- Adding Live Chat to Drupal
If you are pasting the code into your site, you’ll want to put it in the <head> section of your website’s HTML code. Your website theme will typically have a place for you to add custom scripts. The live chat widget embed code should go in the same place that you put the Keap/Infusionsoft Tracking Pixel, Google Analytics Code, and so on.
Our embed code loads asynchronously from cloud-edge CDN servers so that your webpage load times aren’t impacted and your site stays speedy for your prospects and customers.
Toggling Your Live Chat Availability
Once Live Chat is active, you’ll see a Chats tab in your FuseDesk sidebar and a chat icon right under your name at the top of the sidebar.
Clicking the chat icon by your name will toggle your availability on and off.
When you login to FuseDesk, you’ll want to actively toggle yourself as Available for Live Chat when you’re ready to handle chats.
Visitors to your site will see your Live Chat widget when you or your team members are active and online for Live Chat in FuseDesk.