Configuring Your Live Chat
The first step is getting your Live Chat setup.
- Login to your FuseDesk App and click Chat Settings under Settings
- Click the green Live Chat + button
- Configure your chat widget and settings
Adding Live Chat to a GoDaddy Website Builder Theme
Adding FuseDesk Live Chat as a website section will help it show up on your entire website.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open Websites + Marketing
- Click Edit Site.
- Scroll in the main view of your site to where you want to add a section, and click the plus button.
- Scroll to bottom of the Add Section panel, click Show More and click HTML
- Click a layout in the HTML panel and you’ll see a Section Added confirmation.
- Click the HTML panel to begin customizing its settings, starting with the Section Title field.
- In the Custom Code section, paste in your FuseDesk Live Chat embed code from your Live Chat above.
- Click the < or Done button at the top of the HTML section
- Click Preview to see the results, and when you’re ready click Publish Site or Publish.
Note that instead of using our chat embed code, you can also use Google Tag Manager to embed your live chat in your GoDaddy site. This makes it easier to centrally manage your other embed codes all in one place without needing to touch GoDaddy each time!