Connect with your prospects and customers right on your Squarespace site using our native live chat.
Ideally, you’d use Google Tag Manager, but if you’re not, you can add our live chat natively with Squarespace.
Configuring Your Live Chat
The first step is getting your Live Chat setup.
- Login to your FuseDesk App and click Chat Settings under Settings
- Click the big blue + button to add a new integration
- Choose Live Chat
- Configure your chat widget and settings
Adding Live Chat to All Squarespace Pages with Code Injection
Adding FuseDesk Live Chat to your Squarespace website with Code Injection allows you to have live chat on all of your pages.
- Log into your Squarespace site and click the Home menu
- Select Settings, Advanced, and Code Injection
- Go to the Header section
- Paste in your FuseDesk Live Chat embed code from your Live Chat above.
- Click the Save button.
Adding Live Chat to one page with an Embed Block
If you’d like FuseDesk’s Live Chat to appear only on specific pages,
- Log into your Squarespace admin and then head to the page where you want FuseDesk’s live chat.
- Click to add a new Embed Block (or Code Block)
- Paste in your FuseDesk Live Chat embed code
- Click the Save button
- Save and Publish your page