Adding FuseDesk’s Live Chat to a ClickFunnels page can help you to increase conversions by answering your prospects questions before they opt-in.
Finding Your Live Chat Embed Code
The first step is getting your Live Chat embed code.
- Login to your FuseDesk App and click Chat Settings under Settings
- Click the green Live Chat + button
- Configure your chat widget and settings
- Copy the script up top to you clipboard
Adding Live Chat to a ClickFunnels Page
- Login to your ClickFunnels account
- On the page where you want to add FuseDesk’s live chat widget, click on Edit Page
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the “+” below an existing element.
- Search or Select the Custom JS/HTML element from the list.
- Drag it onto the page.
- Hover your mouse over the icon element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border to edit the element Settings
- For Custom Code Type, select 3rd Party Embed Code.
- Click Open Code Editor
- Paste the embed code from above into the HTML box.
- Click to close out the editor
- Click the Save button up top to save your page