There are many reports available in FuseDesk to help you better track your customer support response time, case load, cast distribution and more.
Until you have a few days of cases that have been assigned to different reps, responded to and closed, the reports won’t mean a whole lot.
Here’s a sample of what’s in store for you once you have more data:
- Cases Opened – Track how many customer support inquiries are coming in.
- Resolution Time – Determine how long it’s taking to resolve cases
- First Response Time – See how quickly your team is getting back to customers
- Case Load – Compare total case assignments to each rep and department
- Case Assignments – View how many cases are going to each rep and each department