The goal of this integration is to allow your membership customers to open and view their cases, while being easy to use.
Here are the steps for installation:
- From WordPress site, go to Plugins, click Add New.
- In the search box type FuseDesk, and click Search Plugins.
- Find FuseDesk, click Install Now, and ok to pop up.
- Click Activate Plugin.
- Locate FuseDesk for WordPress from the list.
- Click on Settings.
- FuseDesk Options will open. App name may be populated, if not enter it.
- Save Changes.
- Click Get API Key.
- This takes you into FuseDesk with all information pre-populated. At the bottom of that page click Add API Key for your site.
- Click the link in the green box at the top Return to ‘your page’ with key.
- Save changes.
- You can now assign what department and which rep you would like the new case the customer create to be assigned to.
- Save again.
- Scrolling down a bit to Getting Started. You will see the short codes needed for the case form.
You are now ready to create a page for the case form:
- From WordPress site, go to Pages, click Edit Page.
- Type your message and insert short codes as desired.
- Save Page.
You are ready to go! The customer will now be able to open a new case via the case form as well as view their open cases directly from that page.
For more details, this was covered in depth as a part of our April 2013, Mastermind Call.