One of the most powerful automations in FuseDesk is the ability to run automation on inbound emails. Let’s review how to set up email rules:
- In Preferences, go to Email Rules.
- Click Add New Rule at the bottom.
- Select Conditions as desired.
- Ie: Subject – subject line contains Refund
- Select Actions as desired.
- Ie: Assign To
- Secondary action can be assigned.
- Ie: Reply with a Template
- Continue Processing Rules – tells FuseDesk to continue moving through the other rules.
- Switch slider to On, and Save.
Now, you can intelligently route emails based on emails rules and automation!
For more details, this was covered in depth as a part of our March 2014, Mastermind Call.