Many times questions come in from customers that require another question to the vendor or third party. Good news! You can communicate right from FuseDesk, while keeping all contact coordinated and aligned under one case.
First, you will want to create a new template for communication to the vendor:
- In Infusionsoft (manage email templates) or FuseDesk (template editor) create a new template.
- Name it.
- Change the To field to email address of vendor you need to email.
- Compose the message.
Next, whoever the vendor or third party contact is must be a contact in Infusionsoft. So, to create a new contact record:
- Within CRM, go to Contacts.
- Click Add a contact in the dropdown.
- Enter Name, Email, Company Name, etc.
- Person Type, select Vendor.
Now, back in the case you can send the message to the vendor and when they reply it will stay in the chain, so the history will all be in the same place and same thread!
For more details, this was covered in depth as a part of our October 2013, Mastermind Call.