When preparing for a product launch you want to plan strategically for how to prepare to handle this new product. If not adequately prepared this may lead to cancellations or refund requests.
Luckily, we have several proved steps to take prior to a launch for enhanced success:
- Utilize a One Sheet – A one page internal document that lists things like that name, price, availability, date for promo, how to access, all information support teams will need, etc.
- Train your team on the product.
- Create FuseDesk Templates – Using top ten FAQ’s, create template to WOW your customers.
- Do Welcome Calls.
- Address some FAQ’s in a welcome email, again within the stellar template you created.
- Train your team on FuseDesk – Share the recorded call from training to assist all reps get up to speed.
For more details, this was covered in depth as a part of our March 2014, Mastermind Call.