Today, we released a number of minor, but great new features, most because of YOUR requests!
- When searching for customers to assign a case to, in addition to just linking the case, you can now view more information on each suggested contact right in Infusionsoft to make sure you’re linking to the right person. (You’d be amazed at how many people with the same name you can have in Infusionsoft that are truly different people!)
- If you have more than 1,000 templates in Infusionsoft, FuseDesk now properly loads them all for you. It is still best to assign the templates you use most to categories so you can find them easier.
- Template lists are now alphabetized to make finding your favorite templates even easier.
- When searching for cases under Advanced Case Search, you can now search by department, too.
- Contact search has been drastically improved. It now uses the exact same search format as the quick search box in the top right of your Infusionsoft application, meaning you can search by name, phone number, ContactID, etc…
Please continue to request new features by using the Feedback bar on the left hand side of the site.