Ready to integrate your third party app to FuseDesk? The first thing you’ll need to do is setup an API Key.
You’ll need to be an Infusionsoft or FuseDesk admin to manage API Keys.
- In your FuseDesk app, click into API Keys under Settings.
- Click on + New Key
- Add any API Key Name you like. For example, if this is for a Campaign in Infusionsoft, you could call it something like Infusionsoft Campaign Builder.
- Check the boxes for the permissions you need. If you’re just planning to create cases, you’ll want to check off the three case relates permissions.
- Click + Create and your API Key will be created!
- Copy the Reveal and Copy button to copy your new API Key to your clipboard
If you’re running into errors when using your API Key, for example cases aren’t being created, click on over to your Reports in FuseDesk and select the API Error report to see what the problem might be.