Creating a case in FuseDesk is possible from right within Infusionsoft’s Campaign Builder so you can automate the creation of cases in FuseDesk from Infusionsoft!
To create a new FuseDesk case from within Infusionsoft’s Campaign Builder:
- Setup (or use an existing) FuseDesk API Key
- In Campaign Builder in Infusionsoft, go into the Sequence where you want to create a FuseDesk Case
- Connect up a new Send HTTP Post from under Process
- Double click the newly placed HTTP Post to edit it
- For POST URL, enter
- Under Name/Value pairs, add new lines by clicking the plus icon for each of the following:
apikey: Your FuseDesk API key fromstep #1 above
depid: the ID of the department you want to assign the case to
repid: the UserID of the rep you want to assign the case to. This is optional, so remove this if you want to pick a random rep in the department.
summary: The summary of the case. Use whatever merge fields you like here form Infusionsoft. This should be short, like a subject line of an email
details: The summary of the case. Use whatever merge fields you like here form Infusionsoft. This can have all the case details that you want your team to see.
- Change the status from Draft to Ready
- Click Back to Sequence, Publish and Test as needed!
For more details, this was covered in depth as a part of our October 2013, Mastermind Call.