ActiveCampaign users can easily connect FuseDesk to leverage our powerful deep CRM integrations.
Connecting ActiveCampaign during Setup
If you’re setting up your FuseDesk app for the first time, simply click “Connect to a CRM” from sidebar under App Setup.
Connecting ActiveCampaign after Onboarding
If you have already completed your FuseDesk onboarding and you want to connect FuseDesk up to ActiveCampaign, head to App Options under Settings.
Scroll down to CRM and click to Connect to your CRM.
If you’re already connected to another CRM, you’ll need to Disconnect from your CRM first.
From the CRM Connect popup, click on the ActiveCampaign logo and then enter your ActiveCampaign API Access URL and API Key.
You can find your ActiveCampaign API Access URL and API Key in ActiveCampaign under the main menu, Settings, Developer.
Once you’ve entered both the URL and Key, click Connect to link FuseDesk up to ActiveCampaign.
ActiveCampaign in FuseDesk
With your FuseDesk app connected up to ActiveCampaign, you’ll be able to:
- Automagically link up emails, cases, chats, and more to your ActiveCampaign contacts
- Import and use your ActiveCampaign “Saved Responses” as FuseDesk Email Templates
- Leverage all of your ActiveCampaign merge fields and custom fields in your FuseDesk email and note templates
- Run ActiveCampaign Automations to Contacts right from FuseDesk cases and automatically with FuseDesk Automations
- Apply ActiveCampaign Tags to Contacts right from FuseDesk cases and automatically with FuseDesk Automations
- Save all of your case history (notes, emails, chats) to the ActiveCampaign contact’s activity
- Easily invite your existing ActiveCampaign Users to log into FuseDesk as a rep
- Link FuseDesk case history to the right ActiveCampaign User in ActiveCampaign
Try FuseDesk for Free
Ready to Get Started with FuseDesk for ActiveCampaign? Get yourself a free FuseDesk app today and connect to ActiveCampaign!