Vonage Business (previously Vocalocity PBX) can easily send your voicemails – and even voicemail transcripts – right into Infusionsoft through FuseDesk.
All you need to do is configure Vocalocity PBX to send email notifications to your support address and FuseDesk will handle the rest.
- Log into your Vonage Business account and edit your Settings.
- Navigate to your extension, and scroll down to Voicemail PIN and Greetings.
- Check the box marked Send Voicemail to Email.
- Enter your email address that comes into FuseDesk, and choose whether the system should delete voicemails after sending them via email.
- Click Save Changes to save your settings
To test your setup, call and leave yourself a voicemail. Your voicemail should then come right into FuseDesk!