Google Voice can easily send your voicemails – and even voicemail transcripts – right into Infusionsoft through FuseDesk.
All you need to do is configure Google Voice to send email notifications to your support address and FuseDesk will handle the rest.
- Log into your Google Voice, and click on the gear icon to edit your Settings.
- Navigate to the Voicemail & Text section, and scroll to Voicemail Notifications.
- Check the box next to Email the message
- If your FuseDesk email address is already on your account, you will see it in your drop down of email addresses
- If you need to add your FuseDesk email address to your account, click the Add a new email address link and enter [email protected]. Google will then send you an email that’ll come into FuseDesk with a link you need to click to verify your email address.
- To enable transcriptions of your voicemails, check the box next to Voicemail Transcripts to Transcribe my Voicemails.
- Click Save Changes to save your settings
To test your setup, call and leave yourself a voicemail. Your voicemail should then come right into FuseDesk!