Are you a TOFU Rockstar?
Vegetarian or not, we’re looking for the top-of-funnel specialist of our dreams…
Our funnels are ready for more qualified leads!
After having invested in developing rock solid follow up and conversion processes (EVERY qualified lead gets followed up with the right way; no lost leads!), we’re ready to invest in powerful marketing assets that you’ll develop, maintain, and optimize over time.
Content, Lead Magnets, Landing Pages, Google/Facebook/LinkedIn Ads… the works.
We want to add a team member to take ownership of this stuff.
We’ll start with one product, but we have SIX in total (four of which are SaaS), so the work is plentiful.
Plus, you’ll be part of a total rockstar team of wonderful people you’ll love, who all live up to our Core Values in pursuit of our Mission (see below).
Everyone on our team works remotely, using the usual apps to operate our virtual office, so we can all skip the commute and work from anywhere with internet and phone connections.
But don’t worry, there’s plenty of Slacking and video chats, so it doesn’t get lonely. 🙂
And this is not just another contract. We are excited for our team members to grow with us, so we have multiple ascension paths to contracts with greater responsibility and commensurate compensation.
TOFU Specialist Team Member Accountabilities
- Ultimately, increasing the number of qualified leads entering the top of our funnels.
- Researching and developing audience strategies to reach qualified prospects via PPC advertising.
- Developing marketing assets including TOFU concepts, ad copy, ad graphics oversight, ad implementation on various platforms, landing page copy, landing page graphics/layout oversight. Your work ends at the acquisition of email addresses/phone numbers of qualified prospects; we’ve got it from there!
- Implementing tracking for accurate metrics, including pixel/link management, etc.
- Communicating regularly with the Chief Ringleader to track progress and optimize strategy.
- Traveling (very occasionally) for team meetings in destinations such as San Diego, etc. to work and have FUN! (a Core Value of ours).
TOFU Specialist Team Member Qualifications
We’re willing to train the right candidate, however, the following qualifications are desired:
- Digital Marketer Marketing Mastery Certifications: https://www.digitalmarketer.com/products/#certifications
- Google Ads Certification
- Previous Experience Getting Positive ROAS on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn (and therefore familiarity/proficiency with these advertising platforms).
- Familiarity with Infusionsoft, FuseDesk, Google products including Drive/Docs/Sheets/Hangouts, Slack, and Airtable.
- Comfortable with assessments and radically candid feedback.
Our Mission is “Empowering Entrepreneurs’ Commitment to Excellence,” which we fulfill by staying true to Our Seven Core Values.
- We Own The Moment: We own our challenges, in real time, and provide holistic, well-rounded solutions. We have pride, passion, and a sense of ownership in what we do.
- We Have Fun: We truly enjoy what we do, and that is reflected in our work and communications.
- We Are Plugged In: We hear our team members, customers, vendors, and partners. We understand their needs. If you are serious about this position, please place the words over the rainbow at the top of your cover letter. We find solutions. By plugging in to our customers’ needs, they help drive our development and growth.
- We Do The Right Thing: We strive to do the right thing every time and innately know what that means. We honor our commitments and make good on our promises.
- When We Do Something, We Do It Right: It’s easy to just take action quickly; we strive to make the right decision for the whole FuseDesk family longer term.
- We Practice Kaizen: We believe in and exhibit Kaizen – continuous, never ending improvement – in ourselves as individuals, as a company, and as a product.
- We Value Family: Our workplace allows us to spend time with our families, our service allows our customers more time with their families, and we treat our customers like the family they are.
How to Apply
If you resonate with this post and believe you’re qualified for the position, we’d love to hear from you. We are moving on this position quickly (to ring in the New Year right!), so don’t delay in sending us a proposal.
Apply online to be our ToFu Rockstar today!