To setup your support email address hosted by Google Workspace to forward into FuseDesk, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Google Admin console using an administrator account.
- From the Admin console Home page, go to AppsG SuiteGmailAdvanced settings.
- On the left, select the top-level organizational unit.
- Next to Recipient address map, click Configure or Edit to edit an existing setting.
- At the top, enter a description.
- Under Messages to affect, choose an option:
- To apply the setting to all received messages, select All incoming messages.
- To apply the setting to messages coming from outside of your organization, select Only external incoming messages.
- (Optional) To send the message to the original recipient as well as the new address, under Routing options, check the Also route to original destination box.
- In the box, enter the original address followed by the address that you want to map to. Separate the addresses with a comma.
Example: [email protected], [email protected]
- Click Add.
- When you’re done making changes, click Add setting or Save. Any settings you add are highlighted on the email settings page.
- At the bottom of the email settings page, click Save.
Keep in mind that it can take up to an hour for changes to take effect. You can track changes in the Admin audit log. Once the changes take effect, send yourself an email to your support address above and make sure it arrives in FuseDesk.